RE: Brake problems

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 06:58:36 EDT

    The funny thing about it is I know of two others that have the same exact
problem. Our only common thread was the DML BBQ. Nobody told me that mud is bad
for moving parts. Someone should post signs at the BBQ warning people. I will
never off road again.

    As long as I get things fixed by this weekend. Heading to the trails, and
the wife will be doing all the driving.