Re: Re: help me start my truck

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 08:24:31 EDT

You installed Roller Rockers I'm assuming. Did you tighten them up as
directed? If you over tightened, the valves may be staying open and not
creating any compression.

Pull a plug, have someone tap over the starter while you cover the plug hole
with a finger (don't put a finger in the hole, just over it). If you feel
compression building, remove you finger, crank a little more. Smell gas?

TonyC