Re: RE: valve body won't install - help

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 15:02:24 EDT

I forget whether all the way clockwise or counterclockwise on the shift
pall is park... You probably reassembled it in park, so then you'd
want to go two notches: remember, P-R-N-D-2-1

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
'84 RamCharger Daily Driver       '98 Dakota under the knife