Re: Valid concerns,or just noises? (2001 RC 4X4)

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 18:13:39 EDT

Thanks Michael. I had the front wheels off a few hours
ago,putting the original brake pads back on (I had
installed AutoZone pads and rotors in the winter
because my rotors were warped,but the brakes have been
squealing bad for months. So I roughed up the original
pads and reinstalled them.) While I was doing that,I
tried moving stuff the best I could,checking for
play,but I had the suspension unloaded,so nothing was
probably going to feel loose anyway. I`ll check it
out again later. Maybe rotate the tires. Steve P.