Re: Difference between 91 and 92-up

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 09:30:21 EDT

""TJ Goettner"" <dakota52318@toad.net> wrote in message
news:002f01c48e3b$d520ae80$d8b50642@VALUED664B84C7...

> What trans would the 91 v8s have in them, would it be a 46RH?
>

> TJ

I'd think that would be the required transmission.

I don't know the differences between the dodge 2wd and 4wd transmissions,
but on other manufacturers transmissions, you can usually just swap the
tailhousing from that of a 4wd to the required length of a 2wd. You may
want to look into this, perhaps you can continue using your current
trans....

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L