Re: OT: Frances

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 06:28:22 EDT

Right now I wish I had your forecast. Looking at the latest 5 am
advisory from the NHC it looks like the track is being shifted more to
the west. Reading the discussion it seems that later today they may
change it again to the west. If that ends up being the case the eye
will most likely pass within 30 miles of me. Looks like my wife's
father may be bringing plywood from Orlando. gotta do what you have to
do. I would say after tomorrow I will not be online for a while most
likely due to no power. Actually, hopefully that's all.

Jon, I hope your brother is ready to ride this thing out. It looks like
it could be making landfall right in his area.

Jeff Durling