Re: SAS melodrama

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 14:36:33 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:

> On Thu, September 2, 2004 8:43 am, Barry said:
>
>>andy levy wrote:

>>>Can't you just adjust your driving such that you always turn right?
>>
>>You mean like something resembling that redneck circus where all of them
>>fancy cars get togeather and drive aound in a circle a bunch of times?
>>Mike's gonna need some stickers...
>

> I thought they turned left in Nascar? If Mike's going around the track
> against traffic, he's going to need more than stickers.

Well, all that newfound ground clearance might come in handy, as would all
of the heavy duty-ness of the axle from hell. You thought Monster trucks
were fun, that would be a REAL tough truck challenge, eh? Heck, I might
actually pay to see that....

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com