Re: Can't Rev past 3400 (The *Real* Thread / Update)

From: Barry (barrysuperhawk@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 14:31:08 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "David Henry" <DML@henryweb.net> wrote:
> [...]
> : Is there any easy way to
> : confirm timing without pulling everything off again?
>
> Jon Quipped:
> ...Other silly little "just in case" items to check would
> be the spark plugs and wires (verify the routing if they were
> removed to be sure they were reinstalled in the right order).

When Chris came down and did his cap and rotor, we mis-routed a couple of
his sparkplug wires. The magnum v6 runs shockingly well on 4 cylinders, I
must admit. After fiddiling with them for a bit, we also discovered that
one of the wires had a funky connector that didn't want to stay clipped..

--
          -Barry

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think" -fortune cookie

DML: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Rb@6EE4xQAF2k/ Superhawk: http://barrysuperhawk.home.insightbb.com