Re: RE: seat covers for 97-99 dakota 40/20/40

From: Eric Huff (mopar@ehuffy.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 02:18:41 EDT

> It seems like there are quite a few of us interested...
>
> Should we contact Wet Okole and see about setting up a group buy?
> I'm ready to order as soon as I hear back from them about the
> specifics of what I need to order, but I'd be willing to wait a
> little bit if we wanted to try and set something up with them.
>
> Let me know if you're interested so we can try to get a rough idea
> as to how many of us there are.
>
> -Bill
> (really wanting to go back to the islands...)

I plan to install the seats this weekend, and if it goes ok, i will
order some. They have free installation, and i might use that as an
excuse to go check out the costa mesa shop (and hit some yards down
there.)

This is my strange project where i plan to install 99 dakota seats
into the valiant. Not from my truck, but from a dismantler.

eric

--
1974 Valiant 4-door, 318
1999 Dakota Ext Cab, 2WD