Re: Almost without a hitch... issue/question at the end.

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 09:07:04 EDT

Everything is great except the threaded end of the CV with the spline, there
is more there, its all together perfectly and I drove it quite a bit
yesterday... damn I miss my digital camera.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's