Re: Re: Re: 2nd gen charging problem

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 15:41:46 EDT

The way I got around it was having a HP PCM for the Shelby and the stocker.
The OBD-I computers were basically 2 boards in one PCM. I used the engine
board from the HP, and the chassis board from the stocker and combined them
back into a single PCM.

But that is a good point about another way to handle this.

TonyC