DML:Hurricane IVAN

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 21:51:10 EDT

While at work tonight we had the weather channel site up and this next
Hurricane looks to be a real
WHOPPER!

I hope that all the DML members in the SE and Florida are prepared and make
it thru ok, I'm also praying for those that were already pounded in the last
few weeks only to have to thru it again for God's sake!

Dak content: I hope you all can get those Dak's out of harms way!

God Bless the people who are going to have to ride this one out!

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9 ...mods? Too Many!
99' Dakota SLT CC 5.2...: FOR SALE!
01' Dakota 5.9 R/T Coming Soon!