RE: OT Just a Test Outlook express is junk can't get mail

From: Todd and Barbara Ossege (tossege@stny.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 18:45:10 EDT

If Outlook Express does not let you view the body of the message, but you
can see the subject line, do the following:

Click START --> RUN ->"regsvr32 inetcomm.dll"
If this fixes the problem, keep the fix in a safe place. You will probably
need to do it everytime you start your PC.

Hopes this helps.

02 QC, 4x4, 4.7, 3.92 LSD