Tonneau covers - Snaps or Snapless?

From: Christopher Orr (chris@manual-override.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 18:41:12 EDT

Hey,

Does anyone have any comments about wether they would go with the snaps
or the snapless kind of tonneaus? I've been looking around a bit and
found that most stores have just the snap-less and can order the
snap-full. Personally, I'm more inclined to go with the
snap-full...but I'd like to know if the snap-less is any better or more
annoying.
I'm worried about the stretching that will happen in the summer and the
shrinking that happens in the winter...I noticed Extang's snaps can be
adjusted.

Any input?

Thanks,
-chris