Re: RE: Re: throttle "searching"?

From: werlax@hotmail.com
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 12:15:50 EDT

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping it was something similar to what you've
mentioned, but I didn't know where to start looking. Transmissions are a
black box to me. I don't have a scanner, but I've long wanted to get
something. Is there a brand you'd recommend? Is there a product that will
act as both a programmer and a scanner for a '97 5.2L?
Thanks again,
Mark