Re: Re: Need pics/INFO of Lowered Daks

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 20:35:56 EDT

Hopefully, in the next year I would like to be in the low 12s... I would
like to get it to handle fiarly well, close to or better than an L. This is
all for the 2wd long bed that I am building out of my 4x4, I will be
refinishing the frame this winter and switching the bed and cab early
spring.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net