Re: Re: Re: Need pics/INFO of Lowered Daks

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 21:20:32 EDT

I'll try and snap a few pics while Im under it this weekend... I will be
changing the tranny filter, adjust the what, one band? And replacing the
rear seal on it. Take a look at those pics, Itll give you an idea of what
sorta shape its in.

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net