Check Engine and Airhat Question

From: SlimeRT@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 18:37:27 EDT

Recently installed a V8 TB on my V6 Dak. After resetting the computer a few times, am still
getting the 'check engine' light on. Took it to Autozone where they came up with a P1494 code.
Does anyone know what this is? The Autozone gal thought maybe gascap or emissions problem.

Also currently have the drop-in K&N filter in the stock air intake box, am thinking of upgrading
to an Extreme Velocity or an Intense Performance Stage II intake with 9" Power Stack filter.
Should I bother, is the HP/mileage gains worth the $ over the drop-in I have now? Any input
greatly appreciated.

Mike Koch

71 Challenger R/T
70 Cuda