need a favor from someone with a 99 dakota sport club cab truck

From: egiblock@runbox.com
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 09:29:44 EDT

ok.. i lowered my truck a month or two ago, but didn't take any measurements
before the drop..

i need someone out there with the following to measure the wheel well location
on the front tires and the rear tires (all four)..

-- 99 Dakota Sport
   4x2
   3.9v6
   club cab

the center of the wheel well is the location that i am looking for.

i'm trying to figure out how much my truck dropped, because i am having some
problems with the front tires rubbing against th wheel well. on bumps.

thanks

--
eric giblock
www.gibsdakota.com