RE: Headlight problem

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 04:59:51 EDT

i had pretty much the same thing happen to me. as josh battles knows i have
had my dash in and out for custom work well in the process i didnt have the
side bolts tightened down enough. they are the main ones that hold the dash
on the sides. because i didnt have them tightened down all the way they
would come on, i would turn them off but they wouldnt come back on. i would
do this routine over the next couple of months then finaly my uncle and i
found that it was because i didnt have the bolts tightened down which in
turn was not grounded correctly.

now where your ground problem might be, if it is that, is a good guess.