Re: how high is too high?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 10:37:17 EDT

<B1LLYW@aol.com> wrote in message news:9a.15868f10.2e83fc88@aol.com...

> In a message dated 9/23/2004 12:32:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> josh@omg-stfu.com writes:
>

> > So, I was at the liquor store between classes today
>
> Boy does that bring back memories of my care free college days.
>
> Bill White - KRC Performance

Hey, I go right from work to school and don't even get the chance to stop at
home. I leave my house at 7:30 am and dont' get home until after 10:30 pm -
not to mention that the entire way to/from school is under heavy road
construction. I use the 1.5 hours between classes to unwind and
occasionally pick up a 24 oz can. It's only $1.19 and it goes great with
pb&j. I wish my college days were carefree, but at $1100 a class out of
pocket I try and get as much out of it as I can.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L