Re: Towing harness question

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2004 - 20:51:58 EDT

Try adding a separate ground for the wiring harness of trailer to the truck,
this will cure a lot of stuff.
If you didnt purchase a wiring harness for the truck, check your wires again
or purchase and actual harness.
Just head off to Napa for a heavy duty flasher, was like $14 for the one I
got.

Bill Day
billday@comwares.net

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red 3.55 LSD turning 30x9.50x15's