Re: Re: RE: Have no choice now...

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 22:10:52 EST

>>> We may have to face the reality,that Judy will never
> get a job,and i will have to support her myself,pay
> our rent/utilities myself,and our credit card bills...<<

David,
I, too, am in a monetary bind and can't really hepl you financially.
However, I can tell you this: I've worked for 2 desperate industries.... the
Automotive service/sales and Pizza. Major pizza chains (Dominos, Pizza Hut,
Papa John's) are ALWAYS looking for management and pay about 450+ per week.
It's long hours, but it's better than the nothing you're gettin' now =)
Tell the Mrs. to check out a gig at a car dealership. They are ALWAYS
looking for administrative and sales. There are jobs out there, you just
gotta' dig brotha'!

Best of luck to you!

-miggity
Newport News VA