Re: OBD II PDA?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 21:37:44 EST

Tim Althoff wrote:

> Just thought I would ask you guys your opinion on a good setup for a
> pocket PC handheld with OBDII software. Is anyone using this kind of
> setup? What I have found:
> -software from www.autoenginuity.com (only company i found that supports
> Pocket PC)
> -OBDII cable http://www.digimoto.com/order.htm
> I found a place that carries a cable from the obd II cable to my PDA
> (dell axim X30 high)
> It needs to work on Mopars, GM's (my wife's car), and toyota's (again my
> wife's car).
>
> any insight would be great!
>
> BTW i FINALLY got a new job-starts first of the year...
>
> Tim Althoff
> 99 V6 5-speed (needs lots of work)
> www.yllwdkta.com (website down b/c moved to new server and haven't had =
> time to upload my site)

Hi Tim - can't help you out with the OBDII software thing - but its good
to see you back on the list! I had wondered where you had gone too man!

BTW - if you don't know - we're planning a National DML Meet in 2006.
Still in the planning stages so any and all input is welcome. Take a
look at the Event Page:

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Aajy@LokvGPZ2

We want to get some drag racing in too - as well as 4wheeling - as I
know you have a 2wd. Later man!

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!