Re: OBD II PDA?

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 14:31:40 EST

We'll i have been hanging around-not really responding though. I just
got too busy finishing up my last year of college-computer science.
Also got married 2 weeks after graduation. Then i was laid off my job
last summer (2003) and couldn't find a job so I was working evening
making less than i did in high school for a really crappy company-you
may know them, verizon DSL. Through this time my truck has received a
lot of wear! But things are finally looking up. Start my new job first
week in January and maybe sometime after i will start repairing my truck.

Tim Althoff