RE: Another Code (32) - EGR

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 07:49:58 EST

  I'm not sure what check-valve or line you are talking about. Is this a
suggestion to fix the EGR code or the temperature code (sorry for the
confusion)?
  I got a code 17 that I attribute to the 180 t-stat. I posted a separate
email about it. I actually never saw that email posted to the list either,
but apparently some people got it. If you never saw it, I can try to post
it again.
Thanks.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6