Rusting Chrome Wheels

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 15:36:33 EST

My wonderful brand new chrome wheels for Christine are rusting. THey
were cheap wheels but I like them a lot.

Does anyone have any tips or product suggestions for keeping chrome
wheels from rusting? I can polish them shiny and get rid of the rust
bleed, but it keeps coming back. Is there something to seal the surface
with? I remember seeing something like this on TRUCKS on HP TV once -
think it was for aluminum however?

Attention Infidels: I am your official DBDoMPfIWUMOT!