OT: Kinda Im dissapointed...

From: Bill Day (billday@comwares.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 08:28:57 EST

DAK Content below.

Looked through my mail today and seen that we are revisiting the National
meet and 20 year DAK celebration.. little finger count or two and I see
that 32 people have listed there names as being interetsted in attending
such an event.

At the bottom of the page I click the link for the DML homepage and wait for
my dreadful dialup to open our Mecca site and lo and behold there are
approximately 891 member.. I realize that most have probably come and gone
without removing their profiles but still.. it say about 100+ are actively
posting, and we can not get more than 32'is names on the interested list...

How sad....

DAK Content: I want to lock my rearend insted of LSD, what is the best way
to do this? I know of people welding them but Im not so sure thats the way
I want to go. What have some of you used on the stock rearends?

TIA,

Bill Day

AIM BadManD73
'95 CC Flame Red 3.9Magnum 3.55LSD & 30x9.50x15's

A rich Man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he ever wanted and
could give.