Re: Re: DML Paintball

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 09:50:55 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> : If you like, I can take a pic of the valve on the tank as well as what's
on
> : the marker I have, perhaps that would give you more information?
>

> Thanks, that might be helpful. Worth a shot anyway! :-)

I'll take a couple of pics and email them to you directly tonight or
tomorrow.

> Ok, so you're thinking maybe just hooking the tanks up directly
> and slowly opening up the main tank then shut it off once the blowoff
> valve on the small tank opens? Sounds like that could work. Or,
> assuming the threads are the same as for a CO2 tank, I'm sure I could
> scare up an acetelyne/oxygen regulator which might do the trick?

That might be possible. I'll shoot an email to my friend (he's a
[paintball]gunsmith) and see what he's got to say about it.

> Yep, probably a good idea for everyone to carry a compass too. :-)
> If you truly get lost, all you need to do is head south and if you don't
> come back out into the main vineyard area, worst case scenario is you'll
> hit the road within a quarter to a half mile, then you just need to
> decide wether to walk east or west. ;-)

I can see it now, a bunch of people walking down the road with masks on
carrying paintball guns. I'm sure the neighbors will love that.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L