RE: Re: DML Paintball

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 10:38:32 EST

> > Ok, so you're thinking maybe just hooking the tanks up directly
> > and slowly opening up the main tank then shut it off once the blowoff
> > valve on the small tank opens? Sounds like that could work. Or,
> > assuming the threads are the same as for a CO2 tank, I'm sure I could
> > scare up an acetelyne/oxygen regulator which might do the trick?
>
> That might be possible. I'll shoot an email to my friend (he's a
> [paintball]gunsmith) and see what he's got to say about it.

Actually on the co2 tanks for the guns its not a blowoff valve. It is
actually a burst disk. It is designed to fail at a preset pressure. Once it
blows you have to replace it. When using CO2 they weigh the bottle empty,
then set the scale to zero on the empty bottle then add CO2 till the correct
weight is reached.