Re: Re: (off-topic) Neon Gas Mileage update

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2005 - 21:51:10 EST

I've only had the car for 6 weeks, I originally went in to buy a NEW 05'
Neon SXT, but they had this car for $4K less and it looked,smelled and drove
like Brand New.

I figured with 22,200 miles, it should have been a good buy for $205.00 a
month.......I'm going to give it a few more months and see how the mileage
is in warmer weather........

It really doesn't matter as long as the mileage doesn't drop any more, or
develope other issues, it's still under warranty till next Feb....... ;)

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html