Re: RE: Calipers/Timing Chain

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Feb 27 2005 - 13:48:12 EST

Hey, Ray,

<snip> On your sticking caliper....unless it's the piston sticking...<snip>

Jeez, it's the piston, go figure *sigh*...Last time I changed the pads, it
took all my (2nd oldest Bob) strength to crank the C-clamp to move it back
into the caliper...

Thanx for the lube tip tho, & I have had em both greased thru the zircs a
coupla times, but prolly not in the last 2 years...Building our A-frame has
totally occupied me & severely cut down on my DAKSY bonding time...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
( I DID not say bondage...)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed