Re: RE: WON'T START HELP

From: Bob Nichols (bocd@OPTONLINE.NET)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 11:15:22 EST

Bernd,

Don't know....but will check it tonight. Do you know the color /
polarity of the wires?

I don't know if I mentioned it or not.....but when I installed the
chrome valve covers I had to really move the harness around that runs
along side of the driver side cover. I don't see anything pulled apart.
Are there any wires that run down the firewall that might have anything
to do with the fuel pump? (Josh) (Greg) I wished I had started the truck
after I installed the covers to rule that out....but whatda gona do.

Something else....once before my gas gauge was way off.....if I was out
of gas would the pump still run?

The trucks been sleeping in the garage since November and I haven't
started it since aound the 1st week in jan so I haven't been driving
her......and haven't been experencing any problems (Kyle)

Thanks for your help.

Bob