Re: OT: 400HP/400FT LB from a production car?

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 00:28:08 EST

Dan Kramarsky wrote:
> I just read in my Stuff magazine a small ad for the 2005 Pontiac GTO.
> link: http://www.pontiac.com/gto/
> How in the hell did they get a production 6.0L engine to produce 400HP
> / 400ft.lb ?

Perhaps they did something that the Big Three are bad at doing?
Getting a decent amount of power per unit of displacement. Have you
ever looked at the power the Germans get from their engines? and their
economy? We suck - but sound better doing it.....

--
MikeM
disapointed in the lack of American internal combustion advancement