RE: Gas going up.... again.

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 08:29:06 EDT

You weren't exactly kind in the email that you sent me first. I think your
comments speak volumes too. Funny how you call me narrow minded. You call
me names, say nasty things off list and then bring them right back to the
board. Make up your mind. You did not respect my opinions in your email to
me.
Now, go jump in a lake.

Rascal