Re: Anyone w/ Carfax Account?

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 19:47:49 EDT

>>If someone has an account and wouldn't mind running a check on a vin for
me, I would appreciate it. Send me an email off-list.<<

FWIW, carfax is 0 for 2 on cars that I've bought.... and 0 for 6 on cars
that I've potentially bought. Out of 8 cars I've had checked, NONE of them
have reported any damage, and all have been wrecked. Some even
had -irrepairable damage like bent frames and misaligned doors, etc.... IMHO
carfax is worthless.... =(
wish I had something positive to say about it, but 0 for 8 isn't a good
statistic

-miggity
Newport News VA
2000 FR R/T CC