Re: 2006 National Meet in Colorado

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 13:56:04 EDT

Would like to throw my $.02 in on the scenic drive. I would like to say that
likely "most" will be making the drive to CO for the DMLNATs'(like that, it's
now officially licensed tot he DML) and may prefer to hang around the campsite
area for a day or 2 to get out of the "jet lag" of being behind the wheel. It
will likely be a 18 our ride for the wife and I(sharing the driving across
I-70) if all goes as planned. since I know the tentative dates for the
DMLNATs', I will give the date to my wife to set her vacation, of course I
won't have a prayer at setting mine until December of this year(Company policy
on vacation scheduling and I need the new work schedule calendar), whether i
get mine or not I will likely call-in.

Anyhoo, lets postpone the "scenic trail ride" until say Monday, maybe all the
yahoos will be back to work where we can really enjoy ourselves without the
hassle of other "tourists" as well.

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016