RE: DML BBQ Paintball

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 20:13:02 EDT

I've just seen too many of them actually leak from the seals. They're a
pain to calibrate properly if you're not used to them.

You can get an inexpensive Kingman and modify the snot out of it. My old
Kingman ($90 at Academy Sports) was pumping 14 rounds/second on compressed
air, modified 14" barrel, and an electronic eye hopper (Halo). Total was
well under $500 as I looked around eBay and local paintball stores for
deals. I had spent a total of about $600 on all of my gear (marker + mods,
tubes, hopper, Camo clothing, mask w/neck guard, case for marker and
accessories, etc.).

The only recommendation I can make: Go with Compressed Air if you're going
to be playing paintball every so often. While the CO2 does work for the
beginners, rapid fire freezes up the barrel and the balls get stuck in
there.

- Bernd