DONE!

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 18:49:12 EDT

well, the last couple of weeks have been sheer hell. however, i finished my
last law school exam yesterday! so after hibernating for about 12 hours
today, i went out and washed the truck... i'd neglected her for the past
month with all my studying and preparations for finals, but i finished my
bankruptcy law exam yesterday evening, and my truck was the biggest
beneficiary!

i'll wax it next week, between wedding preparations and studying for the bar
exam... however, pretty soon... if any of y'all have any immigration
problems, send me an e-mail ;)

Gabriel A. Couriel