Dakota w/ Viper Parts for sale:

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 20:23:58 EDT

>From Gary Pinkley:
Okay everyone, I need your help in selling my truck. Some of you may
remember me as the suspension engineer at Hotchkis Performance. I was
putting together a 2002 truck with all the viper parts I had, like the
transmission, brakes, seats, etc installed. Recently I changed jobs
and now find myself with no place to work on it, nor any need for a
highly modified, lowered Dakota. I've put it up on ebay, so I would
appreciate anyone crossposting this to as many places as possible.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4548764299&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ALC%3AMT%3A1

Thanks everyone!
-Gary Pinkley