Re: This Sunday May 15, 2005 - CMC All Mopar Show

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 14:43:26 EDT

<rwerning@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
news:d5tfim$65b$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> What sort of vendors are there, joe-blow selling extra parts, regular
> aftermarket parts mfg, both, neither?
>
> I'm tempted to burn the day and cruise down to check it out, but funds are
> kinda tight right now.. all it will likely do is make me spend money that
> shouldn't.. lol
>
> - Rich Werning

IIRC, it was just a regular swapmeet. Check out www.chicagolandmopar.com
for more details. There's a whole section in the forums about it. If you
do come, I hope you drink Miller Lite, I'll save one for you. Hit me up
offlist for detailed directions or my cell number if you like.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L