Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 16:30:59 EDT

On Wed, May 11, 2005 2:03 pm, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com said:

> I know someone who converted his Jetta TDI to run on veggy oil. Fuel
> mileage isn't an issue then. ;) A tank of diesel lasts him months.

Cool. I'm surprised this isn't more popular. Maybe people just haven't
heard yet that it can be done.

Where does he get his veggie oil? Does he ever run in to any supply
problems? Just curious.

For some reason, the idea of giving the finger to the oil company as I
drive past their refinery on recycled fry grease really appeals to me.
(And I do live about two miles away from a gasoline refinery, so I can
give the finger to the source and not the poor hapless independent gas
station owner.) If I ever do break down and get a CTD Ram, that'll be a
huge part of the reason why.