Re: Motel, cabin or tent?

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 15:47:15 EDT

<rwerning@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

> That's why we bought a house in the country on 1+ acres of land. When I
> couldn't take living in an appt anymore we bought a house in the city, but
> couldn't stand having a neighbors window 30 ft from my own. If it was up
> me, I'd buy about 20 acres wooded and build a house in the middle of it,
so I
> don't have to see, hear or notice the existence of a single neighbor.
 But -
> the wife isn't too keen on that idea (she's not quite the recluse that I
am) so
> the current house is a compromise.

That's what I'm looking for. I want an extremely wooded 20+ acres that has
lake access of some kind. The only time I want to see another person is
when I'm in the mood. I want the house smack dab in the middle of the land
and about an acre of lawn around it, the rest will remain untouched forest,
except for the driveway and dock access roads. There will also be a gate at
the street and a long fence so that nobody can come in unannounced.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L