Re: Cylinder head grooves

From: Rich Werning (rwerning@wi.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 16:30:03 EDT

""DAKSY"" <rsmith13@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
news:008001c55ac4$6c69f3a0$6501a8c0@nycap.rr.com...

> Hey, DML!

> http://www.somender-singh.com/
>
> Anybody heard of this? Wonder If I could offer the DAKSY as a Guinea Pig?
> 40% increase in MPG would take her from 17 to about 24!

Reading the Popular Science story is pretty enlightening. Makes you wonder
what other good ideas have been floating around out there but never get any
recognition due to it being some joe-at-home mechanic who thought it up.

You would think that it would spark the interest of someone who has a few
bucks and the resources to test this idea in the US, give it the proper
scientific testing that it deserves and see what the outcome is. Even if it
was *only* a 10% increase in MPG (his bottom line), that would be huge.

- Rich Werning
  05 Grey Dak, QC 4x4, 4.7L, Tow Pkg