Re: CMC All Mopar Show --- OMG PICS

From: Ronald Taylor (scsilverdakdml@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 23:15:19 EDT

There are some very Nice Clone cars out there, and in some ways they are
better to have than the original, because they can be driven and not worried
about near as much as an Original car.

An original '71 Hemi 'Cuda is worth a King's Ransom!.....I'd be afraid to
even drive the car due to the value and fear of it getting damaged or
stolen.

That car is a very Nice 'Cuda, I'm not disputing that, but if it is a Clone
and he attempts to pass it off as a Legit Car, he'll wind up in Hot water
very quickly.

Too bad you didn't get a closer shot of the dash, the VIN ## would reveal
the truth as would the build tag under the hood.

The photos you posted were great, I enjoyed looking at them last night, I
looked at that list for almost an hour!........ LOL

Ron
01' Dakota Sport RC 3.9...
http://www.dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.asp?id=8143
http://www.dragtruck.com/ENTRIES/RUSCAS2XUMHU.html