Magnum 360 appeared in what models of cars/trucks?

From: Dan Kramarsky (dkramarsky68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 21:10:04 EDT

hey DMLers,

Sorry to bug you all with silly questions, but I have 3 very simple questions on the
5.9L Magnum ( 360c.i.d. ):

1. When the Magnum 360CID V8 EFI came out in the 90's, what trucks/cars did it appear
in?

2. Does an older Magnum 360 motor ( like from the mid 90's ) bolt up to a 46RH
tranny? Do I need an adapter, new torque converter, flexplate, or nothing at all?

3. If I swap out my 318 for a 360, what is all the other crap that I'll likely have to
deal with?? PCM, Fuel pump, fuel pressure reg., exhaust headers, motor mounts?
etc.

( Bonus question: does anyone remember what a Magnum 360 motor from the mid-to-late-90s
did in terms of HP and TQ ? )

-dan

Dan K.
'92 Grey Dak CC, 318, 4x2, 46RH, 3.92 rear, 235/75R15, PS, PW, PB, PL, AC.

Mods: Trans-Go, APS Precision's 2400 stall, cool air induction, K&N oil & air filter, Autolite 3924s, & re-located IAT.

Future: 180* stat, MP PCM ( when Premium gas gets cheaper )

Yahoo! Mail