re:Re: Magnum 360 appeared in what models of cars/trucks?

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sat May 21 2005 - 23:05:35 EDT

I had better luck with a 195 thermostat and a clean radiator on my 318 -
360 swap.
( I think the clean radiator was the key, it got hot with a 180 stat and
dirty radiator when towing )
>From now on, I'm going to pull the radiator and get it for real flushed
every couple of years.

for my swap we just took a long block 360 from a '95 RAM - swapped
everything from the 318 that fit and plugged it in.
same distributor,throttle body, exhaust manifold, engine mounts, accessory
mounts, 19lb injectors
could have used the same intake manifold
new externally balanced flywheel
used pcm from 95 ram ( parts.com or uneedapart.com )

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg - 301,200 miles on
truck..