Re: K&N Oil filter "group buy"?

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 12:00:32 EDT

Jason Bleazard <dml@bleazard.net> wrote:
: When are you planning on putting the group buy in? I'm thinking of
: getting a filter for each of ours. I can usually get an oil change done
: for about $20, but of course that's with whatever junk they happen to
: feel like using.

   Hmmm, since I guess we'd be shooting for the BBQ to distribute
them, I suppose it will need to be pretty soon! I should probably
place the order the beginning of next week; that will allow
almost 2 weeks for them to get shipped out here, which should
be plenty, even for UPS ground. ;-)

   So, just as a reminder, anybody who wants a K&N oil filter for
$9.95 and who will be at the BBQ (or can have somebody pick their
filter(s) up for them at the BBQ, please let me know. I'll be
sure to send a confirmation e-mail back to you, so if you've e-mailed
me and haven't gotten an e-mail back, that means I probably didn't
get your e-mail, please send it again.

  Basically how I envision this working is, you tell me how many
oil filters you need, and for what vehicles (I will need the year,
make, model, and engine). You can pay me via paypal or at the
BBQ itself. I'm not making any money on this, $9.95 is my cost
which I am just passing on to you, in case you want to share in
the savings of combined shipping.

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'