Re: short rant

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 23:11:29 EDT

Mike Sykes wrote:
> to start this message, I want to warn those who don't know me... I rant on
> occasion... not because I want to, but becuase it's a necessity to maintain
> my sanity....
>
> delete now or forever hold your peas. =)

> ... um.. do I LOOK like a waiter? Who the F*CK do you think you are?! Would
> you like some more sugar in your coffee sir? how about some lemon for your
> tea? The soup of the day is Broccoli Cheese Delight, sir. More cheese for
> you salad?
>
> UGH!
>
> rant mode off<

LMAO - Hey Mike!!! I had a guy come in and ask for a manager. Usually
- when someone says that they have a complaint. Myself and the other
guy working that night are both assistant managers. I said either of us
will do.... guy says you're both managers? Yup... Hes got a REAL
attitude and starts ranting that hes sick of getting the wrongs parts
from idiot parts counter guys and this other auto parts store screwed
him over on parts and blah blah blah I'm a dirty tramp....

So he then asks me to look up some parts - - I do so - and then asked
him if we sold him the wrong stuff? He sais no, not yet we havn't. Such
an attitude... when I informed him I couldn't get the parts he wanted -
that only pissed him off even more and more whining ensued...... as if
it was my personal job in life to make sure he got what he wanted. I
wanted to smack him... Ugh... Welcome to life in customer service :)

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *11* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/