Re: RV towing with your Dak?

From: Don (y2kota@y2kota.us)
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 20:32:16 EDT

Now I have 3.55, hoping to get 3.92 or 4.10s. not sure, any thoughts if
the 4.10 would be to much?

Looking at the "260 RBS" made by Coachmen, Its what I call a "Empty
Nest" style. Queen size bed and no other full time time beds. The sofa
and dinette turn into beds. Just right for a grandchild or two someday
:-)

  http://www.coachmenrv.com/tow/captiva/old_floorplans.htm

--
Don Mallett